Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainy Days......




Hello everyone I hope you are having a good start of the week....... I myself have been feeling more tired everyday...... I have about a month and a half to go before my baby is born..... Cant wait for that moment so I could have my baby with me and I could sleep belly down ha! ha!..... Anyways let me tell you about this card I colored over the weekend and I assembled today...... My image is by Stampavie its the Lily and Milo- Rainy Days image...... I colored it with my copics, did some embossing, square was cut with the nestabilities dies, I added some primas and a few stickles...... Thank you for looking and thanks for all your sweet comments!!!!

2 comments:

Teresa aka Laxmom111 said...

Wow, I just looked at all your cards posted on here, they are beautiful. You are very talented.

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous. Love the coloring. Beautiful design.
I totally am feeling ya. I remember the pregnancy tiredness. I think I was exhausted the entire 9 months I was pregnant with my son. Hopefully you post a pic when that little sweetie arrives. Hope you have a great day and maybe get a nap. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails