Saturday, June 27, 2009

Howdy Girl.....




Hello and happy Saturday...... I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...... My cousins birthday was a few weeks ago and this is the card I mailed her...... She lives in Chicago and I don't get to see her very often..... Shes into cowboy and horses stuff so this image was perfect for her card..... I colored it with my colored pencils and it was really fun..... Also here's a picture of my little Camila...... I cant believe that her first onesies don't fit her anymore shes growing up so fast!!

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love teh colors and that image... TFS! Adorable little one! :o)

Randee E said...

Such a super cute card, I'm sure she will love it. I'm from the Chicago-land area too :0) Your baby is getting bigger and more beautiful every day!!

Linda said...

Great card, but I like the sweet little thing above the card more. What a beauty!

Ruth said...

super card.The little piece of string is great! Ruth x

Melody said...

Love that MFT stamp! The twine is a nice touch.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Patricia this is just such a beatuiful lille girl!
love your howdy card
hugs
claudia x

Regina Mangum said...

This is so cute! The colors are wonderful.

Jacilynn said...

Wow, she is getting big. What a doll! I love this card. the papers are so perfect! super image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails