Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something to share........







Hello this is a box I did for my cousin....... She is always giving me scrap booking supplies and I wanted to give her a little something in return.... The stamp is from Taylored Expressions and I love the cupcake image, it looks so yummy, yikes it's not helping me loose my baby weight...... I colored the image with my copics and I added some stickles on the frosting..... I filled the box with a few goodies hoping she will enjoy it..... The tutorial to the box can be found here..... Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Melody said...

This is such a great gift box! Your colors are so pretty. I keep thinking I need that stamp.

Randee E said...

Such a cute little stamp! I love the little sparkle sprinkles on top. At least these cupcakes don't have any calories!! I'm sure your cousin will be thrilled with this gift from the heart :0)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fabulous dear patricia, it's such a pretty card! you have made me laugh.. iam just 2 days in florida and iam soooo not into christmas cards.. lol what can you say hahaha


Hugs,
Claudia

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, you really have created a beauty..sweet!

enjoy *~*

Rebecca said...

That is just adorable I'm sure she will love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails