Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrate Today....

Hello and thanks for stopping by my Blog today! I have a card that I made a few days ago.. I used the Stamp "Happy Cats" from In2Stamps.. I love this cute image,and so versatile can be used for any occasion, see the "Happy Cats" Celebrating!!



I left my card rather simple meaning no flowers, just a few buttons and some ribbon. My image was colored with copic markers and my background dotting was inspired by Crissy Armstrong!



Thank you for Stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!!

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours and... the cute image! :)

Saskia

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, what a cute card! I like the dotted shading you did behind the cats, really makes them pop, and I like that you finished your buttons, I don't like the empty hole look. Blessings to you, Rea

Norma said...

Patricia, I love the background you did. Haven't seen it done that way before--it's fabulous. Cute image and beautifully coloured. Wonderful layout.

Hugs.
Norma

KimberleyG said...

I love the colours and patterns on these papers. Very nice combination.

Jacilynn said...

This is adorable! Great soft colors. My DD would love this card. She's such a kitty lover. Hope you are well and enjoying the nice weather ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails