Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For your Special Day

Today I have a fun card to share with you, this is Edwin with Lizard and this image was sent to me by my good Friend Rae...Thank you Rae...It had been so long since I colored an Edwin Image, I really like him, how can I not I have 3 boys lol!!



I left my card rather simple, the circle sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps,it's called "Whimsy Circle Postmarks" and you get 6 different sentiments in the set. I colored my Image with Distress Inks, stitched everywhere and added some brads to the four main corners.



I have to run my son has an appointment this morning at the Photo Studio for his Senior Pictures, how has time passed, this school year he will be graduating from High School then driving,Collage,Girls(not this one,not yet lol) HELP I am scared lol!!

Challenges:
Cards for Men-Adventure
Incy Wincy Designs-Summer
Ooh-la-la creations-Birthday
Scrap Creations-Anything Goes

Check out Kellie Winnell Super Blog Candy!!
Check out Gini's Super Blog Candy!!
Check out Jodi Super Blog Candy!!

17 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is just the perfect boy card!!!

Just love your colouring with the DI's devine!!! Chanelle xx

Crystal said...

EEEEEK this is sweet, LOVE your coloring!

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Lol your story of your boy, funny.

And your card is again very lovely !

Greetings, Jaimie

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Patricia. Edwin is very colourful!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Edwin looks fantastic, have to get some Edwin stamps have heaps of Tilda. Cheers

chrilvian said...

i like his red pants

Ms. Jen said...

OH NO!! You just reminded me I have to make an appointment for my son to get his senior pictures taken!! Tears.......Too soon for me.

Love this card. What a great one for a boy.

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card love the image and layout
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, Nathan will love seeing this card, he loves your work too. You did a great job inking up the lizard. Great ribbon choice on this card too. Hope you have a good morning with your son. Hugs, Rea

Renkata said...

So cute card. Gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for visiting me.

Peggy said...

Very cute. I like the simple layout. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is a beautiful card!! I just love the layout and your beautiful colored image!! WOW such a great card for a boy! Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Isa & son Scrap said...

Fabuleuse !! J'adore Patricia !!! gros bisous !!! Isa.

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Patricia, love your adorable card, such a perfect boy card, the colours and colouring are wonderful and such a cute Edwin. At last I am slowly catching up and visiting some of my fave blogs. hugs Jodie from Oz

Kristen said...

What a wonderful card, and I love this Edwin image. your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing in this weeks going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Mary C said...

Patricia this card is so fantastic. A perfect card for any boy on his B'Day. Great work! Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card, love your layout. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails