Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tis the Season.....

Hello thanks for stopping by, Our weather I tell you has gone wild.. It has been in the 90's these past few days, I think we will not have a winter this year. Just when I was ready to take out jackets and blankets to wash it has been HOT, I guess I should just put them back away!!



Today I have a few cards I made using the same stamped image but different papers. My image is from the stamp set Vintage Christmas by Crissy Armstrong available at Whimsy Stamps.



These are small cards with very little embellishments for easy mailing or for a quick Christmas greeting.



I colored my Candy Cane images with Copic Markers, just some quick ribbon and a pretty bow, really fast and easy.

My ticket holiday sentiments are also from Whimsy Stamps, really cute and a fun look!

Well you tell me which one is your favorite?? I couldn't decide on one, my kids all liked different ones.



Thank you for your sweet comments and for stopping by!!



8 comments:

Cecelia said...

Hello Patricia;0) Super cute and I would have to say my favorite, if I had to choose, would be the white embossed snowflakes and candy canes. But they are all lovely;0) Not sure where you are but the weather here in Southern Ca has been HOT! It makes it hard to get into the Holiday spirit when it feels like Summer. Hope your week is going well. Take care and have a great evening;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Anonymous said...

Cute card set, my favorite is the red and white with the white snowflake embossed panel. Cute images, and great coloring. Hugs, Rea

Saskia said...

All sooooo beautiful and elegant!

Saskia :)

Sandrine VACHON said...

Elles sont très classes et sobres à la fois ces petites cartes. J'aime beaucoup.

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous design on these creations girl!! Love the coloring details!! You rock!! HUGS

Agus said...

Hermosisimaaaas Patricia! me encanta la textura del papel blanco :O la unica razon porque quiero la bigshot es por eso jaja
Besos,
Agus
p.d: tengo un candy en mi blog por si quieres participar (:

Iris Wiechmann said...

Patricia they are all GORGEOUS! And it is really hard to choose a favorite but if I had to, I would say it is the card with the white snowflake embossed background. It looks so elegant and I love the combination red and white! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words! :-)

Hugs,
Iris

Crissy Armstrong said...

What a great set of cards, Patricia!! I love love love them all!! If I had to pick a fav, I would go with the first two, but I can't decide between them.
What a great idea for some simple and fast cards!! Thanks for showing us how to do it so well!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails