Friday, November 12, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes.....

Hello and thanks for peeking in today... Friday yay!! It feels good to reach the weekend...a bit of a relaxing time for me!



I have a card to share with you today using the stamped image The Singing Three Kings from In2Stamps. I colored my image with Copic Markers. The snow flake I covered it with twinklets and added a cute bead cap with a brad. Some pretty glittery ribbon.



My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps new release Winter Letter Seals, I spritzed all my card with Tattered Angels.... for a soft shimmery look!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!

Challenges:
Shelly's Images-Anything with a Christmas theme
365 Cards-Warm and Cozy
No Time To Stamp-Non traditional Colors
If the Shoe Fits-Do it yourself (Snowflake)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patricia, this is totally gorgeous!! I love that yummy paper and your coloring is amazing!!TFS!!HUGS

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Patricia!!!!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Crystal said...

This is sooo beautiful, What a GREAT image and totally LOVE your coloring!

Cecelia said...

Beautiful! And oh my goodness, I love that ribbon! Have a great weekend;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Michele Spera said...

Lovely card! I love the colors you used and the border in the back of the ribbon is beautiful with the image!
Hugs
Michele

Bev J. said...

What a cute image and your coloring is great!

KimberleyG said...

Such pretty paper and ribbon! It's a cute image, too. Nice card, TFS!

Agus said...

solo puedo decir que esta tarjeta esta: increible!! como siempre (:
Besos,
Agus

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: Now I know what the In2Stamps look like finished in a card. Super job! Hopefully I can obtain one or two of these stamps and try my hand at a card. Your came out great.

Deb said...

oh wow, stunning card Patricia, love that pretty ribbon, hugs Debx

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Now this is adorable... I can hear them sing here!
Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images this week. Hope you come back next week.
Hugs Marion

Anonymous said...

Oh, great paper with this image! Love how the colors go together, and that ribbon! Beautiful, hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute image,great coloring and great paper. The ribbon is so beautiful. Hugs Rea

Sophie said...

Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing !

sammi said...

Beautiful card. Love the DP and ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us in our anything Christmas challenge at Shelly's Images.

Unknown said...

Soooo pretty Patricia! The ribbon goes so well with the DP! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images for our challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon!

Unknown said...

wow! your image is colored BEAUTIFULLY! and the snowflake is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

Pam said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails