Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elleen en mère Noël

Hello hope you are doing good, I want to share with you this cute card I made using the stamped image Elleen en mère Noël from Stamp Enjoy. This image reminds me of my Grandmother and how much fun I would have as young girl during the Holidays with her great cooking, now my Grandmother hardly cooks she just turned 83 years and we are so Blessed to have her with us :).



I colored my image with Copic Markers, I didn't want to add to much to it, I really wanted the pretty poinsettias on the Design Paper to show. I added Glass effect on the Berries and her glasses for a cute shiny look. Some pretty rhinestones, after all a girls gotta have some BLING. Thanks for stopping by!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, isn't she just adorable, how cute. Love the paper you used. I'm so glad you cherish your grandma. They are special! Merry Christmas! Rea

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful a lovely image reminds me of my beloved nannan!!!!

Love the colours and the papers are just perfect!!

Have a great Christmas Love Chanelle xxx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Great card!

Greetings, Jaimie

Marimer said...

Gracias Patricia, por tu visita, estás guapísima en la foto de tu avatar. Ahora estoy desaparecida, mi hija va a tener un bebé y necesita reposo, es por lo que he estado lejos de los blogs. Gracias por tu comentario, pero tu sí que eres una artista como la copa de un pino, los coloreados y sombras que haces en tus sellos son fantásticos, algo que no me atrevo ni a pensar hacerlo, tus lazos perfectos y toda la decoración tan coordinada, que cuando entro miro cada detalle con atencion. Muchisimas felicidades y que no te falte nunca la salud.
Besitos.

BA said...

fabulous card patricia
congratulation to Maja DT
xoxo BA

Crystal said...

Absolutely DARLING!!! Oh my I LOVE this Patricia!!!! Have a wonderful Christmas hun!!!

STAMP ENJOY said...

une carte magnifique qui reflète bien ce moment de Noël, la colorisation est tip top comme à ton habitude. Merci Patricia et joyeuses fêtes de Noël

Cathy Spicer said...

LOVE your card. I was able to spend Christmas with my Grandma (86 yrs old) and cherished every moment. She lives in Florida, me in Minnesota, and isn't able to travel. I hope to make our little trip a tradition every year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails