Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Untamed Love

Hello thanks for peeking in, a bit cold this morning and I still has a slight cold and cough, moms can't afford to get sick.



I do have a card to share with you this morning this is Untamed Love from Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong. I really like these carousel images by Crissy. There are a lot to chose from with different themes. I colored my image with Copic markers, lots of stickles and a cute hat pin made by myself.



Thanks for swinging by, I really appreciate your visit and your comments!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful!! Your coloring is a dream my friend!!HUGS

Sandy said...

Patricia you make the neatest cards - I love following your work!
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

What happy colors this card has. These horses are always so beautiful! You do a great job coloring them. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Rea

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Love your card !

Greetings, Jaimie

angelwhispers said...

Hope you are feeling well!! Love the card the image is fab and love the papers Chanelle xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, love how you make the image stand out for placing it against the colorful DP, great work!
Hope you feeling better now! : )

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I hope you are feeling better Patricia!! I just love your card!! Your coloring is as beautiful as always! Gorgeous design!
Happy New Year!
hugs,
Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails