Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In The Doghouse

Hello it's my turn to post on the Sunday's With Crissy Challenge blog, this month our theme is *Stitching*, I love stitching on my projects, I feel it gives them an extra pretty touch, now it could be faux or real you decide!

There will be five free digi's given to one lucky challenge participant who will be chosen by Random.org at the end of the month! You may now use images from any company and still be included in the draw for the blog candy prize! Those who use one of Crissy's images, either from her rubber or digital collections will be entered twice in the draw. But please respect the rule of no more than three entries per month. Otherwise your entries could be deleted.



I used the Digi image In The Doghouse by Crissy Armstrong available at Whimsy stamps, I love this cute dogie just waiting in his cute house! I colored my image with Copic Markers, I stitched all around my papers following this month challenge. You still have a few days to play along, so hurry and whip up a card!!



Your projects can be linked up on SARAH'S POST...just look for the little blue Inlinkz frog at the end of her post. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

11 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Patricia, Lovely card and such a cute image. Wonderful colouring and great stitching.
hugs
Marion

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia.
This is awesome!!! Your coloring is amazing, I love it!
hugs Yvonne

angelwhispers said...

Love it and the stitching is just lovely!! Chanelle xx

CraftyC said...

He's a cute pooch and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card patricia!
Clairex

Danni said...

This is just so cute!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the image
Margaret

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

what a very cute dog-card!!

Greetings, Jaimie

Sandy said...

Awwww, this little puppy is so cute! I love the colors you have used Patricia. Cute as punch card!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute. I love the simplicity of this layout. So nice to see the pretty papers and image. Hugs, Rea

Crissy Armstrong said...

Soooo nice Patricia. I love the dimension you achieved in your colouring. Great colour choices too. Nice simple layout as well. Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails