Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moments to Cherish!

Hello it's time for a new Challenge at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is Flower Power!! Yes we want to see flowers on your cards this week.

I used this image from Magnolia, what better image than this Wheel Barrel with Tulips, Well I colored my image with Copic Markers, I added some stickles on the Tulips for a nice glittery look.



My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, these are the Party Mini Letter Seals (Have you noticed I use these quite a lot :)) My flowers are from IamRoses. I snuck a paper doily and some Cheese cloth to compliment my
card!



Thanks for peeking in and I hope you enjoy your Weekend!!

12 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutley beautiful card!! Your coloring is terrific, and love the colors you've choosen. This is a winner!

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Patricia great layout.
Hope you have a good week end too.
Myrax

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia,
Gorgeous card and your coloring is awesome! have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Yvonne

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is totally gorgeous hun!! LOVE your colors and your stunning layout!! Have a great weekend friend!! HUGS

Ann said...

Patricia, I love this so adorable. I love the DP you used and all the embellishments. My fav is the cheese cloth and doily. Hugs, Rea

Marie-Anne said...

It's lovely.

Marie-Anne

Kort og Søm said...

A beautiful card you have made!
Hugs Fredrikke :O)

LaJanette said...

LOVE it! Always such awesome cards. The colors make me feel real relaxed....love it; wait did I already say that...LOL.

Take care girl:)

Janette

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Patricia!! Love that image and your coloring is gorgeous (as always). Love your colors and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Mary Marsh said...

your card caught my eye on the totally gorjuss blog-love the image and your coloring is awesome

María de los Ángeles said...

Patricia esta tarjeta esta bellisima, la imagen de los tulipanes es super fresca, me encanta!!!

Marion said...

Hi Patricia, Absolutely beautiful card and that is a gorgeous stamp.
Love the colour combo.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails