Saturday, June 4, 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge #83 Sketch

Hello welcome to my blog, this is a Scheduled Post we should be at the River in Laughland,Nevada. The kids are really excited and are really looking forward to our trip. Hopefully I can have some pictures next week to share with you.We are coming back on Sunday evening.



So it's time for another Challenge at Totally Gorjuss and this week our challenge is a Sketch, and it's really fun and easy. So here's my take on the Sketch, I used a Stamped image from Hanglar Stanglar. Colored this boy image with Copic Markers, I really left some shading for a more water color look.



I left my card pretty blank for that male recipient, just some fun papers from Tim Holtz and some seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for peeking in and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Cards for men are sooo hard, I have to make several mens card now, dreading it!
This looks great though, love the ribbon and papers, and lovely colored image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ann said...

He is so cute, beautiful job with your coloring. Hope your having a great time at the river. Hugs, Rea

Yvonne said...

Wow, Patricia, this is awesome!! Your coloring is perfect and I do love this Hanglar stamp!!
hugs Yvonne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails