Friday, July 29, 2011

Happiness is in the Little Things

Hello there's still time to enter the monthly challenge over at Sundays With Crissy. This month it's Distress. I distressed all the edges of my Design Papers including my image. Then I went over with distress ink for a darker look.



My image is from the set Darling Daisies, available at Whimsy Stamps illustrated by Crissy Armstrong. I colored my image with Copic markers. Not too much on my card, just a couple flowers,ribbon and this circle sentiment also from Whimsy you can get them HERE.



There's still time to enter this months challenge at Sundays With Crissy to win 5 free digis. Thanks for peeking in and enjoy your Friday!!

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Very pretty card Patricia!!! Wonderful sentiment:)
Hugz

Crystal said...

Oh WOW PAtricia LOVE LOVE this sunflowers, gorgeous creation!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Gosh Patricia, this is super STUNNING! Your soft colouring is gorgeous and the whole layout and papers and distressed edges -- just perfect!!!

Cami said...

Wow Patricia! I love your distressed card...not too much, subtle and very pretty...vintage looking. Your daisies are beautifully colored...again, soft and pretty with a hint of color. I like that it remains your focal point and didn't get lost. Your coloring has always impressed me. Very pretty card!
Hugs, Cami

Ann said...

Love the daisies Patricia. They look so sweet and fresh. The black gingham ribbon, really makes them pop. Hugs

Sandy said...

Your daisies are divine and I love the way ou have lightly distresses some of the card. A special card that someone has tucked away as a keepsake!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails