Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun On The Farm

Hello today I have a few cards using the stamp set Fun On The Farm from Marks Finest Papers Newest Stamps Release.

I made three different cute note cards, I love having these handy for a quick greeting!




The size of the stamp is perfect for these small cards I love to have on hand, not too bulky for really easy mailing!!



The sentiments are also included in this set, I colored all the images with Copic Markers. The card stock is from MFP too, they have a variety of really fun colors and at a really great price. You can check them out HERE!!



Thanks for swinging by, I hope you enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

LindaS said...

LOL. Love those cards in more than one way. The are wonderful sweet and I live on a hobbyfarm so the image really særks to mé. TFS your tanlent.

Marion said...

Hi Patricia,
These are totally fun cards and the sentiments are fab.
hugs
Marion

yvon said...

Ooh, they look so sweet. Gorgeous cards.
Hugs, Yvon

Dianne said...

These are so super cute!! Love the little animals.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Cute cards Patricia. I really love the pig card - LOL!
Sandy

Anne said...

Hahaha, I looove this series of cards! Fantastic humor with the "cow are you", and all the animals are SO cute! Very pretty and clean cards. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails