Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daisy With Flower Bouquet #2

Hello Friends I have a quick post for you today, this card I just made recently with a Stamp from In2stamps called Daisy With Flower Bouquet #2, she is part of the collection from my last card posted.



She was colored in with Copics, I added a cute little green butterfly to match the ones on the image.

My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (I Love these). These New Retro Bottle cap Sentiments are perfect for any project, I also used the Bottle Cap Die for any easy Crisp cut!



Thanks for your visit!!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Patricia! Love that pretty lace!

Hlora said...

it is very beautiful! Love your colouring so much! The papers are very beautiful too))

yvon said...

Hello Patricia,
Your card is gorgeous. Love the girl with flowers and those papers are beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia!! WOW!! Really gorgeous card hun!! Love the coloring and your gorgeous papers and design!! :) Hope you're doing well!! TFS! HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails