Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Malibu Scrapbook Layout

Hello I have been trying to post this Scrapbook Layout that I made back in August for the Whimsy Inspirations August Edition. If you missed it HERE's the Link, you will find lots of inspiration from the Whimsy DT and a few cards from Customers too. Well just one thing or another gets in the way. Well Summer is for sure over, we had some lite rain yesterday and today it has picked up a bit stronger.





This is my son which he is 7 now, this was taken 2 summers ago in Malibu, California. I am really behind on my Scrap booking pages, I feel guilty because I have neglected my Lay Outs for quite some time now. But I am picking up again and I found that I can use many of the Stamps I use for Cards/projects on my Lay outs and this works out great for me!





Here I used Surfer Dude from Whimsy Stamps By Kenny K and also Summer Letter Seals. You can find all your Favorite Whimsy products at OCS in Canada or here in the USA at Whimsy Stamps.My papers are by Maja Design, these are the 12x12 pages which are also available in 6x6 paper pads, HERE is the whole collection for this line, I love all the Blues.



Thanks for peeking in!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I love this layout! Especially the "Surfer Dude". Makes me smile.:-) Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

Hi, love this scrap page! Malibu beach is one of my favorites. Been there many times. Love how you did the letters, and that image is classic of the surfer dude. Hugs

Sandy said...

It's hard to do everything Patricia. I have toe nails older than your son!!!!!! Love this scrap book page - it looks awesome.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

EEEK!! I love how you've added the surfer dude to your layout!! I had thought about doing this once, but I don't have any nice photos like yours!! LOL!! ;) Thanks for sharing!! Smiles, *Vicki*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails