Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Autumn Day's

Hello friends thanks for peeking in, boy have I neglected my blog lately. I have been really busy with my kids and house chores. Sorry I have not shared anything lately.

This card was published on the Whimsy Magazine October Edition, did you see it?? It has lots of inspiration and really fun tips and tutorials Here's the LINK! This image is by Meljens Designs available at Whimsy Stamps or if you are in Canada available at OCS, it's called Fall Wreath.



My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, Love these Autumn Letter Seals. Did you notice the fun flourish on the edge of my Designer Paper? Well these are the Lavish Flourishes and they add the perfect touch to any project! My papers are from Maja Design, love how nicely they match my image!



6 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a beautiful Autumn card - just gorgeous!
Sandy

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous fall card Patricia!

Anne said...

Such a wonderful fall card, great image and lovely colors. :)

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Patricia. The way you colored this, it's perfect with the scrappaper!!
hugs Yvonne

greengrace said...

Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education by BRP

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails