Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bodacious Bev

Hello everyone I have a card to share using the image from Whimsy Stamps called Bodacious Bev by Kenny K. This card was one of my Design Team works for The Whimsy Inspirations Magazine Issue #7.



I colored Bev with Copic Markers, I decided to trim her all around the edge, I wanted my Pretty paper showing.



I used the Shapeology Die Dress Form and added some glitter, the pearl ribbon slide is also from Whimsy.



The Turquoise and white braided Cording trim, Seam binding Shabby Ribbon, Flowers and Mesh Trim are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, The flowers are really affordable and pretty.



Thanks for peeking!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Patricia!! WOW! Your creation is really gorgeous!! I love your pretty blue tones and flower accents!! :) TFS! Have a great day! HUGS

Christina C. said...

OMG....what an incredibly gorgeous creation!!!! This beauty is colored to perfection and I adore all the fabulous embellishments...brilliant!

scrapbookertink said...

This is stunning, great card, take care, Doreen x

Yvonne said...

Wow, Patricia your card is awesome! Love the colors you used.
hugs Yvonne

angelwhispers said...

WOW WEE what an amazing card she sure is one sexy lady and boy what divine embellishments! Love it Chanelle xx

yvon said...

O la la, what a gorgeous card Patricia. Love those stamps from Kenny K.
Hugs, Yvon

Kathya said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Your work is superb. Love everything about it.

franzesjoi said...

oooh my!! seductive pretty card... :) i love this image...

Ann said...

Gorgeous!

Sandy said...

One bodacious card - and all the "good stuff" you used on it. Wonderful!!
Sandy

Sol said...

Oh... So Stylish...... The Image is FANTASTIC... I love her... Fab eyes.. And that dress in turquoise is SMASHING ... She would be Perfect or a boy Konfirmand card.... Gotta have her...
Your Coloring is FAB,... And I love the choice of colors.. And that Dress die is lovely.. And I love the way you have used it..
Beautiful Card! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours love it xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails