Saturday, March 17, 2012

Easter Bunny

This week our challenge over at Totally Gorjuss is "Spring", so get crafty and join us this week for an easy Challenge, we are all doing Spring Cards right, well hop on over at Totally Gorjuss and join us.



I decided on this cute image from Whimsy Stamps called Easter Bunny, used some fun Spring colors on my card. I love the cute little Bunny, Chick and Egg it all speaks Spring to me!



Colored my image with Copic Markers, The Sentiment, Tag and Flourishes are all from Whimsy Stamps.





My flowers, Shabby Ribbon and Mesh Trim are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, Thanks for your visit!!

10 comments:

Sonia said...

Hello, Hola!
YOu did an amazing card! Love all the embellishment, great colouring. GREAT JOB!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

yvon said...

Oh, such a sweet card. Love that bunny and your flowers are just gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is just so pretty I love the image how cute is the little chick sat on your beautifully coloured egg! perfect Chanelle xx

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is just so pretty I love the image how cute is the little chick sat on your beautifully coloured egg! perfect Chanelle xx

Chrissy said...

Awww..having a cute moment...love the image, it is so sweet, gorgeous colouring, love the papers and flowers, so very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

This little image is so very sweet - I am gonna have to hop over to Whimsey and get this cutie. Your card is precious and I love it.
sandy

Cami said...

Oh how cute is this?!!! Lovely Spring card with a beautiful floral arrangement, Patricia!

Hugs,
Cami

Bettina L. said...

This is really cute Patricia. Love the design with those amazing flowers and the different diecuts and that gorgeous bow too. Beautifully colured and loving the stitches too. Hugs Bettina xx

Anne said...

This is stunning! Adorable image, and I love how you have used so many different colors. Just beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrrrrrr here it is! this is the card I came visiting today for! SOOOOOOOOOOOO darn cute!! love this one hugs me xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails