Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Zebra

Hello everyone it's my turn to post on the Sunday's With Crissy Challenge Blog. This month our Challenge theme is "Animals" Please visit the SWC Challenge blog for full details on how you can play with us for a Fabulous Prize of FIVE free digis from the Awesome Crissy Armstrong!



So I used Crissy's stamp called Spring Zebra available at Whimsy Stamps, I think this image fits he challenge perfect as there are two animals on the image.



My Pretty Yellow Orange Rose is from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, along with the Ribbon and yellow small roses. My sentiment is also From Whimsy Stamps and I used the Ticket Die for a perfect crisp cut!

(These Items are available at The Little Boutique Etsy Shop)







7 comments:

Gina K said...

Love the flowers and ribbon! Great papers, too. You colored the image beautifully.

Sandy said...

So sweet and as usual, beautifully designed and constructed. I would like to have a little Zebra in my back yard!
Sandy

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is so beautiful the Zebra is wonderful and such awesome colouring! Chanelle xxx

Stacey said...

I love this image Patricia, so adorable! Gorgeous card ~x~

Peggie said...

This is adorable. Love the zebra. Pretty layout.

cabio's craft corner said...

Your card is so delightful Patricia. Love the sweet layout design. The ribbon & flowers are beautiful for this Tilda :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

kdnkdd said...

Very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails