Saturday, August 11, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hello the Sun has really worked it's way here, it has been really HOT...The kids are enjoying the pool and I have been enjoying this nice hot weather watching them play in the water, except for Camila she doesn't like the water at all...She sure doesn't know what she is missing!!
In the mean time it's time for a New Challenge at Totally Gorjuss, this week it's Lacy Lacy, yes we want to see anything with lace on your cards.
I inked up this cute Maggie and just sat her on the Shabby Ribbon, I used a Martha Stewart Punch to make my Lace out of paper, I think this is one of my Top favorite Punches.
My papers are from Maja Design Made in Sweden and so is the Sentiment, these are a past Christmas Collection...Still beautiful though and I hate to cut into them.
I loaded the Poinsettia with clear glue and then just dipped it into my Twinklets jar, I love the glass look.
Flowers, Flowers Stamens and Shabby Ribbon are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, there is a large selection of items for all your Crafting Needs! Just thought I would share some random Pictures of how I store my Shabby Ribbon and some Acrylic flowers, I got these jars at Walmart enjoy!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Awesome Christmas card. Love how you sat her on the lace. I want those jars! Ha!

Christina C. said...

Patricia, your Christmas card is totally enchanting! Love this adorable image which you colored and showcased so magnificently.
Great idea for storing those precious items!!! I happen to have some of those jars in my pantry!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh lush card and just look at your yummi ribbons too! hugs me x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - your paper even has a lacy feel to it. Beautifully done and so scrumptious!!!!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails