Saturday, August 4, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello it's time for a New Challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we have a Sketch for you to follow. Please visit the Totally Gorjuss Challenge Blog for all the inspiratio0n from the Gorjussetts. I am starting to make Holiday Cards, So you will see some here and there. I cant believe in about 4 months it will be December, Where has the Year gone??
I had this sweet Tilda for quite some time now, Never made the time to color her until now. I matched her coat with the beautiful Red from my Papers, by the way they are from Maja Design Vintage Winter Collection, this was from the 6x6 paper pad.
Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, these Winter Letter Seals come in really Handy when making all your Holiday Crafts!
My snow flake charm is from Whimsy Stamps too, these come in a set of 5. I added Snow Tex to mute the Silver tone a bit.
Shabby Ribbon is from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, there is all kinds of colors to match your crafting needs!! Thanks for peeking in!!

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!

Christina C. said...

OMGgggggg, this is a magical, phenomenal creation!!! This is one of my favorite of the older Christmas Tildas.....absolutely breathtaking!!!! I love, love your superb coloring of this adorable image.....magnificent colors, papers and details!!

Tonya said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is stunning and I love the colors.

Sonia said...

Sweet sweet card Patricia:) Love the colors, the cute image, lovely details:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Ann said...

Beautiful as always, Patricia. You know I love your coloring, and that DP.

Unknown said...

Hey there...
I couldn't agree any more; where has this year gone? OMG: I can't believe it's X-mas in only a few months...need to make a move on those X-mas cards. I did so well; did 5-6 in Jan-Feb, but since then nohing; it's time to start now. Beautiful card; love the vintage feeling and I also love the old X-mas Tildas.

Hugz,
Sandy

hauiline said...

Hi Patricia,

this is such a wonderful, beautiful card in wonderful colours.

Hugs from Germany!
Anja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails