Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Summer Flower Tilda

Hello this week at Creative Inspiration our Challenge is One For The Girls, Please visit the CI Blog for all the creative inspiration from the Design Team and to join our Challenge.
I altered this little journal I bought at Michaels using Summer Flower Tilda, Colored her with Copic Markers.
A Side view, of the pretty flowers. I love this color Combo...It makes me HAPPY!
This is the Back side of the Journal, nothing fancy just some pretty paper.
I love that these journals have lined paper...You could use them for notes, grocery list, and even special thoughts. I hope you enjoyed todays post, I really like making things other than cards, have a great day!

11 comments:

marion said...

Absolutely fabulous in fab colours, hugs, Marion

Sonia said...

What a fabulous creation my dearest Patricia^_^
This image is adorable and the flowers in the corner are so lovely^_^
Brilliant job my friend^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Hellma said...

Love yourjournal the colors make me smile, great colouring.

Loving My Crafts said...

What a beautiful idea Patrica, it would make a lovely gift for anyone. Tilda is so sweet and your super choice of colours makes it just perfect. x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous Patricia - really very pretty. I do love the colors too.
sandy

Cordine said...

She's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Danni said...

So pretty! I love the way you colored Tilda!

Ann said...

Super cute, love how you decorated it, and the fun colors and graphics.

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is totally Beautiful what a fabulous gift ...I love it to bits
Whoever you give it to will treasure it
Hugs Susie xx

A Casa di Ale said...

BELLISSIMO IL TUO LAVORO...MI PIACE MOLTO COME HAI COLORATO LA TILDA...BELLA LA CARTA CHE HAI USATO..

CIAO DA ALE

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous card, really love the colours. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails