Friday, April 5, 2013

Gifts Of Love

Happy Friday my Blog friends, I have a card to share with you that was also made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine issue 11 that was released back in January. This is Bella Sole Gifts of Love and is available at the Whimsy Stamps Online shop along with so many other Elizabeth Bell images which by the way are so much fun to color. My sentiment is from the set Party Mini Letter Seals and the Cute tag peeking behind the image is the Double Scallop Tag Die also from Whimsy Stamps. A close up on the image, I colored it with Distress Re Inkers, I love her hat!! Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such nice colours Patricia!!! Love your crumbled ribbon and gorgeous flowers! Your charms are beautiful! Hugs, Brigitte

Ann said...

Hi Sweet blog friend. What a cutie she is, and I love her had too. And you know how much I love your coloring. Hugs to you.

Christina C. said...

I love your soft coloring, Patricia!
Beautiful design, papers and details!

Loving My Crafts said...

Very pretty and delicate Patricia. Beautiful. Hugs Polly x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails