Monday, June 10, 2013

Lady Victoria

Hello I have a card to share with you using the Stunning image from Kenny K Lady Victoria available at Whimsy Stamps. I love her majestic pose and why not her outfit too! I colored my image with Copic markers in peach tones to match my papers.

 This card was published on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine issue 12, I also have a quick tutorial on how to make the crackle worn look on the lock which by the way are also from Whimsy Stamps. Thanks for peeking!!

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

So beautiful Patricia!!!! Love the crackled lock and quirky image. Hugs, Brigitte

Miss NiceRoad said...

beautiful, I'm also working on her now :)

Anne said...

Very cool, love the crakeling detail and cool image. Great flowers and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ann said...

You know I always love your card designs for Kenny Kay, that peachy pink color is the bomb. Hugs

Christina C. said...

WOW.....absolutely spectacular!!! Love the colors and the sexy image!
A fabulous creation!!!!

Sandy said...

What can I say but WOW! Very well done!!!!!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails