Friday, August 23, 2013

Sweetest Apple

Hello it's my turn to host the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog and I decided to share this New card with this New Image from the August release, my card features Sweetest Apple by Elizabeth Bell available at the Whimsy Stamps store.
I colored the image with Distress Reinkers, Love her sweet little face!!
A close up on the image. My sentiment is also from the New August release, these sentiments are a must have in any crafters stash!! These are the everyday honeycomb sentiment set.
Here is a close up on the Double Scallop Doily Die, also from Whimsy Stamps!
Thanks for peeking, I hope you enjoyed my card!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Because I have run out of anything original to say about your pretty cards - from now on I will just say pretty!
sandy

Brigitte said...

What a beautiful and elegant card!!!! LOve your style Patricia! Hugs, Brigitte

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring and just love the soft look of the distressed inks!

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails