Thursday, August 22, 2013

Whimsy Stamps August Release: Little Flower

Welcome to the Whimsy Sytamps August 2013 rubber stamp and die release Blog Hop! Our brand new August release Rubber Stamps & Stamp Sets, Whimsy Shapeology Dies, Shape EZ template and Whimsy Designer Paper 6x6 packs are now available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store!!

To celebrate our new release, the DT are holding a blog hop today and are sharing creations made with some of the brand new August stamps!

 The blog hop has a prize of 2 new release stamps hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

 For my card I inked up Little flower by Elisabeth Bell....Colored her with Distress Reinkers, I love to color, I find peacefulness (When the kids are not crying)and a great therapy.
here is a close up on the image.
My sentiment is also from the NEW August release, Everyday Honeycomb sentiments is a versatile set to have in your stash!!
I also used the NEW Dragonfly Border Die, LOVE this die....I added the frantage treatment in Pink, and I love the result!!
To be entered into today's blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow.

All winners will be announced here on the Whimsy blog on Friday. For a full reveal of the wonderful August release, please visit the Whimsy blog.

20 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

Such a wonderful card...

Beth F. said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love all the different elements you added to tie it all toegether.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your designs are amazing. I love all of the details you put into your project. TFS

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! So soft & elegant!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Gosh Patricia, You're making me feel like I NEED distress reinkers! I don't think I should buy anything else new to colour with but this is just so amazingly beautiful!
Let me know if I should buy some! :)

Olivia said...

Stunning use of distress reinkers...love the softness of your card.

Sharla said...

Soft and pretty! Love the lace and the stitching!

Laila B. said...

Again... fabulous coloring, love your coloring technique and your card is stunning as always. Congrats!!!

Christina C. said...

Your coloring is amazing and I so love all the gorgeous details on this work of art!

cghundley said...

So very pretty.
The soft colors
blend so nice
and the stamp
is wonderful.
Carla from Utah

Ann said...

It's gorgeous, love it. I need to get that dragonfly die it is so fun and playful.

Michele I said...

very cute love the coloring nice and soft

Ardilla said...

Beautiful!
I love the image and you did a great job, love your embellishments!

loulou said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Perfect colouring - I love the beautiful soft results you achieve with the distress inks. Great papers, perfect embellishment arrangements - utterly, perfectly gorgeous.

Dena said...

Patricia, this has to be one of the most gorgeous cards I have seen lately! Holy cow your coloring is beyone GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this so much!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

marilynwillauer said...

OMGosh what an adorable card! I'm so loving this Whimsy Stamps blog hop, I'm slowly seeing paycheck disappear!

Bonnie said...

Amazing card. The coloring is so soft and beautiful

Brigitte said...

WOW Patricia!!!! I love how your colouring is always so soft and dreamy!!! The layout is wonderful and I love the delicate flower pattern on the paper. Hugs, Brigitte

Sandy said...

You are so talented making gorgeous cards!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails