Thursday, January 16, 2014

Roses are Red Violets are Blue

Hello I have a card to share with you using this Sweet image from Saturated Canary. My image was colored with Copic Markers, it had been a long time since I picked up my markers, I have been usually coloring with distress reinkers, but I sure missed my good old copics!!
                                               Here is a close up on the image,Love her long hair!
  A shot at the pearl swirl.....Thanks for peeking have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

Christina C. said...

WOW.....this is a magnificent work of art....superb coloring...sigh!
I love this!!!!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful card Patricia!!
Hugs,

Maria

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi,

OMG so beautiful !!! Love it!

Greetings, Jaimie

Shazza said...

wow stunning colouring, love it x

Kat W said...

Wow, your colouring certainly looks amazing and such gorgeous textures on the hair and clothes :-)
A beautiful card and such pretty pearly details :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Anne said...

Fantastic coloring! Gorgeous image and I love the summery flowers and pearls. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ann said...

Beautiful card. Always love to see your coloring. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails