Thursday, September 11, 2014

Peace On Earth

Hello and Thanks for peeking in, I am a wee bit late with this post that was supposed to be up since yesterday, but with the kids in school, picking them up, working, dinner and house work there's not too much time for what I love to do. But I did manage to get my card done for our NEW challenge going on at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog, Our theme this month is MERRY CHRISTMAS it's a good start to creating that Christmas card for that special person/family.


 I used the image Big Eyed Big Head Dolls 0942 available HERE, love her BIG eyes!!


                I colored the image with my good old copic markers, I can always count on them!



Loved using the combination of Reds, Gold and greens for my card, these colors look great together. Hope you are enjoying your day, lots of crafty hugs your way!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails